Shen Quan (1682-1760), named Hengzhi, and named Nanping, was born in Xinshi Town, Deqing County, Huzhou City, Zhejiang Province (first made by Wuxing (now Wuxing District, Huzhou City, Zhejiang Province). Qing Dynasty painter.
When I was young, my family was poor, so I learned how to tie paper flowers from my father. Around the age of 20, he engaged in painting and made a living from it. His paintings were from the Huang Yun School of Painting, and he was close to Lu Ji of the Ming Dynasty. He wrote flowers, feathers and beasts. He is good at painting beautiful ladies. He was hired to travel east to Japan and stayed for three years to create a "Nanping School" flower and bird sketch, which was highly respected by the Japanese and was called "the first foreign painter." The handed down works include "Autumn Flower Raccoon Slave Picture", "Peach Peach Double Pheasant Picture", "Five Lun Picture" and so on.
1. Service Commitment
A. Merchant commitment
1. The seller promises to truthfully describe the lot.
2. If the seller does not sell the transaction, the seller shall refund the deposit to the successful bidder.
3. After the bidding is successful, the lot will be free shipping nationwide (except Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan). Items weighing more than 50 kilograms (30 kilograms of oversized furniture) or an area larger than 2 square meters are not included in the package. Second-hand cars, real estate, transportation equipment, real estate, and celebrity meetings are not included.
B. Auction House Commitment
Friendly reminder: According to the laws of the People's Republic of China, the auction house has the legal qualifications of auction operators, and organizes and conducts auction activities within the scope permitted by the laws and policies of the People's Republic of China. All clients, bidders, buyers and other relevant parties who participate in the auction activities of cultural relics, online bidding auctions, artworks and other collections organized and carried out by auction houses shall be deemed to have agreed and shall abide by the "Auction Law of the People's Republic of China" .
1. According to the "Auction Law of the People's Republic of China", the auction house promises to truthfully describe the lot.
2. If the auction house does not sell, the auction house shall refund the deposit and compensate the successful bidder.
3. Regarding the collection of service fees for auction houses: According to the "Auction Law of the People's Republic of China", after successful bidding, bidders need to pay the agreed ratio and amount of service fees in accordance with the agreement of the auction house (the amount of service fees described on the product page).
4. Regarding the freight: the bidder will be responsible for the freight, subject to the actual product description of the auction house. (For example, the extra insurance costs for valuable commodities need to be borne by the successful bidder).
2. Basic services for auction activities
1. Promise to describe truthfully: The seller promises to describe it truthfully. Once a lot with inconsistent description is found, the buyer can complain to JD.com within the specified time limit after the transaction is successful.
2. Margin protection: sellers are required to pay a higher operating margin for entering the auction platform, and buyers' rights protection is guaranteed.
3. Special services of auction houses
A. No 7-day return without reason is not supported
Auction lots are different from ordinary online purchases. Most of them are orphans or have a small quantity. Consumers buy lots through bidding. Once they are sold, the value of the lot will be affected. 7 days of unreasonable return is not supported.
B. Support offline preview
If the bidding agency supports offline preview, it means that the company has selected the venue to preview the auction. The bidder can check the actual auction item in person or by someone else before the end of the auction; if the bidder does not come to the site to appreciate, it will be regarded as the default auction item The actual properties.
C. About the authentication certificate
If the auction house chooses to provide an authentication certificate, the seller promises that the published lot has obtained an authentication certificate above the provincial level or a written authentication text issued by the author. Otherwise, it will not provide it.