|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Brand Name:||Ancient Chinese Porcelain|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
Ruyi Shawl Ancient Chinese Porcelain,
Passionflower Ancient Chinese Porcelain,
Enamel Decorative Oriental Vases
Enamel Passionflower Ruyi Shawl Pattern Beauty Zun Ancient Chinese Porcelain
Enamel is a composite handicraft obtained by applying crushed and ground enamel glaze to the surface of metal products made by metal processing technology, and after drying and firing. There are many classifications of enamel craftsmanship, which are generally classified according to the production method and the type of tread.  According to the specific processing technology, enamels can be divided into cloisonné enamels, chisel enamels, painted enamels and transparent enamels. Among them, cloisonné enamels are commonly known as "cloisonne". The products made during the Ming Dynasty Jingtai period in the mid-15th century are especially famous, so they are called cloisonne.
1. Service Commitment
A. Merchant commitment
1. The seller promises to truthfully describe the lot.
2. If the seller does not sell the transaction, the seller shall refund the deposit to the successful bidder.
3. After the bidding is successful, the lot will be free shipping nationwide (except Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan). Items weighing more than 50 kilograms (30 kilograms of oversized furniture) or an area larger than 2 square meters are not included in the package. Second-hand cars, real estate, transportation equipment, real estate, and celebrity meetings are not included.
B. Auction House Commitment
Friendly reminder: According to the laws of the People's Republic of China, the auction house has the legal qualifications of auction operators, and organizes and conducts auction activities within the scope permitted by the laws and policies of the People's Republic of China. All clients, bidders, buyers and other relevant parties who participate in the auction activities of cultural relics, online bidding auctions, artworks and other collections organized and carried out by auction houses shall be deemed to have agreed and shall abide by the "Auction Law of the People's Republic of China" .
1. According to the "Auction Law of the People's Republic of China", the auction house promises to truthfully describe the lot.
2. If the auction house does not sell, the auction house shall refund the deposit and compensate the successful bidder.
3. Regarding the collection of service fees for auction houses: According to the "Auction Law of the People's Republic of China", after successful bidding, bidders need to pay the agreed ratio and amount of service fees in accordance with the agreement of the auction house (the amount of service fees described on the product page).
4. Regarding the freight: the bidder will be responsible for the freight, subject to the actual product description of the auction house. (For example, the extra insurance costs for valuable commodities need to be borne by the successful bidder).
2. Basic services for auction activities
1. Promise to describe truthfully: The seller promises to describe it truthfully. Once a lot with inconsistent description is found, the buyer can complain to JD.com within the specified time limit after the transaction is successful.
2. Margin protection: sellers are required to pay a higher operating margin for entering the auction platform, and buyers' rights protection is guaranteed.
3. Special services of auction houses
A. No 7-day return without reason is not supported
Auction lots are different from ordinary online purchases. Most of them are orphans or have a small quantity. Consumers buy lots through bidding. Once they are sold, the value of the lot will be affected. 7 days of unreasonable return is not supported.
B. Support offline preview
If the bidding agency supports offline preview, it means that the company has selected the venue to preview the auction. The bidder can check the actual auction item in person or by someone else before the end of the auction; if the bidder does not come to the site to appreciate, it will be regarded as the default auction item The actual properties.
C. About the authentication certificate
If the auction house chooses to provide an authentication certificate, the seller promises that the published lot has obtained an authentication certificate above the provincial level or a written authentication text issued by the author. Otherwise, it will not provide it.
Contact Person: shengde